Monday, February 25, 2008
Dreams
As some of you know dreams during pregnancy are always a fun treat. In this mood I write the following post. I have never really had a huge body image complex. I have never not liked my body. Sure, as every woman I have my days or weeks where I would love to change something. For the most part I have a very healthy mind set. For some reason this has been thrown out the window completely this pregnancy. Of all the times to develop a body image complex, pregnancy is not it. I mentioned to Mike that I have been feeling like a beached whale at many points during my day and don't understand why. I haven't gained alot of weight, average for most I would say. For the last 3 nights sense I mentioned this problem to Mike I have been having dreams about beached whales, whale hunting, being chased by whales, etc. Although quite amusing I have had enough. I am hoping that by getting this out there that these dreams will go away! Maybe it will just make it worse, but hopefully my mind will get over this image problem soon and move on to more important issues. Like, I don't know, having a baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is too funny! I'm so glad you found my blog. It's good to "catch up". Congrats on the pregnancy! Your family is adorable! I am totally impressed that you got a family picture with everyone smiling!
So I just read some more posts and about your family. You guys are amazing. That's so cool that you are teaching seminary (I would have a hard time waking up too!). I am completely impressed with your husband! I can't believe he has already been to Iraq three times. I am so grateful for men like him who are willing to sacrifice for our country. My husband recently joined the national guard and has had to leave home for boot camp and officer training, and it has been rough so I have no idea how you survived having him leave to Iraq! Your kids each sound so special. I had never heard of Angelman's disease; it was interesting to learn more about. I love how each of your kids have such unique personalities. Isn't funny how they all are so different. You sound like an amazing mom. I don't know how you do everything you do!
Aren't pregnancy dreams the best? Gotta love 'em! Oh, and you look great! I would kill to look as good as you while pregnant!
Ha ha ha! Pregancy dreams are CRAZY!! So detailed and extreme. :) I too, think you have an awesome family.
Holl-
I wanna baby "ticker" thing on yer blog page so I can keep track of how far along you are. Ya know, one of those kind that have the "growing baby pic" in it?!
Thanks,
Management.
ok, I am still in negotiation with my mind over those counter things. They are kind of creepy to me. Maybe now that the baby would look like a baby it might be ok...I will keep you updated. :) I am almost 24 weeks along, about 116 days to go.
Post a Comment