So I keep getting these little comments that have links attached to them from people I don't know. Does anyone know what that is about? It is like I am being attacked with spam on my blog. Has that happened to anyone else? I did click on one of the links, I know not smart, and it started running a scan for viruses on my computer. I was able to cancel it before anything happened, but how do you stop these guys from posting. Is that where that word recognition thing comes in handy?
Any advice?
2 comments:
That is fairly common on blogger. Check your security setting and make make sure only people with a blogger account can comment?
Yep. I've been getting them too. Three in the past couple of days. I did like you and clicked and it started running the scan too. Hmmmm... makes me nervous. The word recognition makes it much harder for them to "spam" you. :) Maybe I'll be putting it back on mine too. :)
Post a Comment