This is our snow pile in the front yard. I tried to include in the shot our neighbors yards. Their nice little piles to the side of their driveways. We for some reason have been given the pleasure of living in the corner unit. This means that not only to I or Mike have to shovel our snow, but we also get the privilege of shoveling everyone elses snow that has blown and drifted to our driveway. Today I need to get back out there and knock this sucker down. Hopefully by doing so the snow will keep on going and not stop here!!
Although I was taught while shoveling that I really covet other peoples things. There is a man a few houses down that had some fabulous snow removal toys out and working. My shovel and I were doing some great work, but nothing beats him coming over and doing the bottom of the driveway and finishing off the little I had left. Living in ND has been the only time I have ever said to myself..."why don't we have a snow blower!!??"
Anyway, when all was said and done I got help from super snow removal man. I also got a great work out.
P.S. we might want to keep the fact that I shoveled most the driveway to ourselves, Mike won't be too happy--over protective hubby of mine! :)-
4 comments:
wow what a pile of snow! hmmm, thats a four letter word! hehe. when mike was a young boy him and his dad had a pile like that one and they made a wonderful snow cave/igloo out of it. might be fun for carter and mike to do a repeat a generation later. you do realize you are pregnant right?! ;)Be careful my dear.
Hollie, I know what you mean about having a big pile of snow.We always lived on a corner too, still do in fact.At least here we are at the start of the corner and they don't plow the streets here, they let the snow get packed down.Don't do too much shoveling you need to take care of yourself.
I'm just as sick of the snow as you are. Bring on spring already! :)
You be careful shoveling too! :)
Hollie,
How are you doing? I am so excited for your new addition. I love seeing how cute your little family is, and all of Mason's fun little stories are so much fun. Hope all is good.
Love Cherri
PS. Megan is pregnant.
Post a Comment