So I thought I should show off a little of my latest work. I have been taking some cake decorating classes. I just completed the third course. This was the final product and it turned out much better than I thought it would. I have always enjoyed cake decorating, but wanted to take some classes to see if I could just learn the tricks of the trade. It has been really fun getting out and doing this.
5 comments:
That's it - I'm hiring you to do all my cakes. :o) This cake turned out amazing! Can't wait to see some more!
The cake turned out awesome, it looks too pretty to eat.
That cake is great! I have always wanted to take a cake decorating class. I bet it was fun...and tasty!!
WOW!!! You did get mom's talent-you suck!J/K That looks awesome. Way to go Hol. Love you Lots-Jamie
way to go girl, you did it! I'm proud of you hun. It's beautiful! Kelly's cake will be wonderful!
Post a Comment