Thursday, May 3, 2012

What were you doin on 4/26/2008?

I was rushing to the hospital and giving birth to this handsome boy! Carter turned 9! Carter is a special kid who is always willing to help, he may not be excited to help, but he is willing. Carter is a terrific brother to his siblings--he takes being a pest to his little sister very seriously. He looks after Mason, is caught in many teaching moments with Brennan and helps so much with Cameron that I don't know if I'd survive without him. Carter's newest love is to earn money, and mowing the lawn is his favorite way to do it. He is going to be a brilliant expert at taking care of a garden. Carter had a good birthday and was most excited for his new bike! He got that a couple weeks early because he wanted it while dad was still around. Happy Birthday Carter!! You are a rockstar!!




1 comment:

Denise Christiansen said...

great shots! love the bike Carter! cool! It was so great talking to you on your bd and watching open our gifts. I'm happy you liked them and hope you are reading your book and enjoying it! I'm so proud of how you try so hard to do your best to help mom and dad!I love you bud.
it appears that Carter and Taylor have the same relationship that Mike and Kalli had! hilarious:D