I decided to give birth on the 27th of April as well!! Just a few years later. Taylor Mae has turned 6 years old!! When I asked Taylor what she wanted for her birthday she thought about it for a LONG time. We were in the car and then she said, "a notebook with lines, not any plain bits on it."
I replied, "really, that is it?"
Taylor said, "yes."
Easy enough my dear. Taylor is such a sweet little girl and loves to act much older than she is. She likes to know when she is making you happy by her good choices. She is obsessed with writing out her spelling words for school, and writing stories in her new notebooks. I think there is rarely a time that I don't see her with her notebooks in hand and plenty of pencils as well. Taylor loves for me to give her chores around the house, but hates to clean her room. She would rather wash windows, sweep, mop, do dishes, vacuum, dust etc.. just don't ask about her room. Taylor is becoming very helpful with Mason, and treats him so well and with so much compassion. She takes her job at being an obnoxious little sister very seriously towards Carter. Brennan loves to hang around Taylor and have her read to him. Taylor really loves Cameron to bits! She is always worried if he is crying, and forever telling me what I should be doing with him. I can't imagine our family without our Taylor Mae, firecracker that she is, in our family. We love you Taylor--Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
I love this about Taylor! It's so great to hear updates on how they are developing wonderful caring traits for each other! delicious looking cake! happy birthday again Taylor. I love you!
Post a Comment