Thursday, May 3, 2012

Updates

Cameron Argyle--1 month old
Cameron is always smiling! He laughs in his sleep, laughs at Carter especially and enjoys having someone right there chatting with him. He is starting to vocalize back and apparently has said his first words according to Taylor. These first words have included, but are not limited too; "Mom, I need you, I want milk, Taylor, school"



Taylor made Cameron a bracelet and needed to show us her necklace at the same time, she needed the memory for her brain.

 The boys were teasing Taylor and playing keep away with her letter that she wrote. She thought it was funny for a little while until she decided that is wasn't.

3 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

I love that! Luci totally laughs in her sleep all the time too, its rather funny. He is so adorable and I can't believe how different he looks in some pictures and in others looks exactly like Brennan!

The Viewer said...

What a cute lil boy!

Denise Christiansen said...

what adorable pictures of Cameron! He's so toot!!:D the bottom picture of Carter looks exactly like Mike! oh my heck that took me back a few years!!
he and Blake and Jeni would wrestle...oh what great memories!