Such a fun family day out!! We decided we needed a day of playing before Mike left for Germany, and I forgot to post these because I had other stuff going on, and they were on Mike's phone. This was such a fun place for the kids to get all their energy out. I'm not really sure if it was the slides or the zip line that were a favorite with the kids, but they were constantly going the whole time we were there.
They had little houses set up for all the Boggles, Twiggles and Crocklebogs who lived in the forest and apparently come out and party when all us visitors leave.
Mike, Mason, and Taylor on the large hanging bridge.
Taylor, Carter, and Brennan
This slide was so fast!! It was really steep and Mike even had Brennan convince mom she should go as well. I'm not going to lie--it was pretty freaky!
2 comments:
AWESOMENESS!!! looks like a fantastic place! where is it?
It is about an hour from our house in Norfolk. :)
Post a Comment