These three kiddos had a day out of the house with daddy when he got back from Germany. They had a great time doing something fun instead of being at home taking care of Mason again. :) They are good sports when Mason is poorly and they have to step up to the plate. These guys are great.
This was the only picture of Mason we got while he was feeling so bad. The sister from our ward at church who brought dinner one night also brought this bear for Mason. He didn't cuddle with it long, but he gave it a little cuddle and had a little grin on his face.
*As an update*
Mason was chewing on his tongue again this week and tearing it apart quickly. So after prayers and talking with the group of parents on the Angelman Facebook group the idea that maybe his teeth were bothering him came up and as a result that is why he was chewing his tongue. Went to the dentist today and it took about 5-10 seconds for the dentist to look in, grab the loose molar and pull it out. Mind you I had tried to pull that thing out quite a bit yesterday, so I was shocked and oddly impressed! I think I made the dentist blush with my never ending praise! Mason has since stopped chewing his tongue and also stopped grabbing anything around him to chew on as well, so we are hoping the mystery is solved!


1 comment:
Oh poor Mason, I'm so glad that's over.
Post a Comment