
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Happy Birthday
Although my day started just like any other we were able to fit in a wonderful little Happy Birthday celebration at the end of our day. Apparently my day warranted a lot of Dr. Pepper and the fixings for some S'mores. That only was the preview to my tickets to Les Miserables in London on January 2. I am a little excited. :) Carter was our official photographer of the night and he did quite smashing. I LOVE the picture of Mason in the background of the candles being blown out. My mommy and daddy sent a little package of love. Complete with a new Chevron car, some cash, and Laffy Taffy ropes!! Also that cute little sign, it made me cry. Mindy, your gift was the first Birthday present I have opened before a birthday!! It is fabulous, thank you. Thanks to everyone who contributed to my day being fabulous. Love you all!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures! You are too cute. Are you really only 28?? You are much wiser than your years sis- I love you so very much. Thanks for always being there and inspiring me to be a better person. Love you-Jam.
PS- wish I could go with you to Les Mis so fun!!
Post a Comment