Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baklava

Four words, "Yummy to my tummy!" The Elders came over for their Personal Day and hung out and cooked. It was so yummy once done. Although it is slightly time consuming it will be something I make in the future for sure!! To celebrate myself completely these last posts I will go eat some. Goodnight!!! Thanks Elder K for cooking for us. These guys go above and beyond the call of duty for us. Thanks to Elder A for putting up with our children that get a kick out of trying to crawl all over him.









5 comments:

mcintyreandco said...

That does look really good. It also looks time consuming! :) How fun for you guys!

andrea said...

I am Elder A's mother. He talks about your children in his emails and he really has become attached to them.

The Eggintons said...

wow that looks beautifully yummy!

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

YUM! Maybe it's time for some banana bread soon!? LOL...just noticing the bananas in the window! ;)

Denise said...

Yum! That looks so delicious!