Monday, December 21, 2009

a little late

I have been a very poor keeper of the blog this month, I do apologize. I do believe most of you probably didn't notice and were continue your normal lives without knowing about mine. :) We opted for a real tree this year and it was fun to go stand in the cold and rain to choose it, really it was. Then we got it home and discovered that we had many ladybird friends in our home. We also now have many small spiders.


Mason was watching a movie and decided helping decorate wasn't nearly as important as watching the movie. What ever makes you happy man!



Carter, Taylor and Brennan on the other hand couldn't get enough helping. We play a game called, "Look High, Look Low" This enables us to make sure the tree is decorated beyond their two foot height. :)


I love this one, Brennan was so excited and amazed by this new fabulous thing in his home. After weeks of messing with it he finally leaves it alone. He pulled it over only once. :) This month we also had Mike gone for about 8 days which went just fine. It is weird to me that even though it has been 3 years you just kind of jump right back in to single parenthood and survive with structure and routine. :)




Really, how cute is this? He loves to feed himself, what's a parent to do?





2 comments:

TokenLiberal said...

I noticed! I assumed you'd been busy getting ready for the holidays -- as it appears you have. I LOVE watching your "little" ones grow up and you are the most creative mom ever. I hope your ladybugs make you as happy through the winter as mine always do. We always host a small congingency of them and they never cause a problem...very polite houseguests.
Love to you all!

Auntie L

Kalli and Derek said...

Very cute! I had to get a second little tree to let the kids decorate because I am so picky about my tree matching and junk! I don't know what is wrong with me:). I love that picture of brennan, so fun when they start feeding themselves.