Sunday, August 30, 2009

Can't get enough

Orford Castle


Sitting on the pot in the castle. This castle had more 'toilets' than any we have ever been too. The Constable even had his own urinal or hole in the wall in his room. It was because he was that important. :)


They had some really neat artifacts in the museum. I think I enjoyed them more than the kids, but for a moment they thought they were cool.





This is inside the bread oven.


They put this oven on the top of the castle incase of any accidents they don't want the whole castle to go up in flames.






How big is this little man?









What a surprise Taylor and Carter climbing on the castle.












The big kids with 'Uncle' Garry.

3 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

Fun! I want to go to a castle! And of course they have a lot of toilets that guy meant business. literally.

Denise said...

How fun! All of your recent post are making me want to come visit in a bad way (now if I could just win the lotto to make it happen). I ♥ the pic inside the bread oven - so cute!

Denise Christiansen said...

wow! another castle! imagine that! haha you guys are castle addicts. lol i loved these pics! lots of personality! i just wish i could print them!