Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School!!

First day of 3rd grade! I have a 3rd grader people, that is crazy!!! Mason was super excited about going to school and has been doing great so far. He has the same aide, same Taxi driver etc..so that is fabulous. His teacher seems like she is really eager to have him. I am meeting her officially on Friday and am looking forward to that. I hope this year goes a lot better than last year did. Yippee to school starting!!

2 comments:

Denise Christiansen said...

wow. thats so weird to hear it put that way. he's growing up to be a fine young man! very proud that he loves school. so good to hear his teacher seems eager to have him! i too hope for the best! keep us "posted". hehe

It's Me...shell said...

Holy crap you have a 3rd grader! and I'm just a year younger and am going to have my first in December.