Friday, July 24, 2009

Postal Packages

As Carter said, "Mom, you need to stop taking a picture and let us open it before Mason loses his mind!"

Mason's dilema, if I let go of this bag of Jelly Belly's I will be forced to leave them unguarded while I open these other two presents, but now they are going after the presents. He finally let me guard the sweeties while he opened....more sweeties. Grandpa Mason was incharge of gift picking out this year and apparently walked the store wondering what Mason would enjoy the most. He guessed it right, Jelly Belly fun and Swedish Fish frenzy. Mason was in heaven...although he thought he should have the right to consume all the food right then. I got 'yelled' at when I told him Grandpa wrote he couldn't eat them all in one day. :)


Brennan was quite pleased with his little treasures as well. The new Little People Fisher Price are just like the old ones(but larger because our children can choke easier)--I also was pleased and thought back to my childhood. Carter thought they were robot animals. :)



Looking at Carter and Taylor who were not left out and received a bag to share with Mom and Dad. Although I am pretty sure Mason is laughing at us realizing he got a lot more than us!!

2 comments:

mcintyreandco said...

You have great kids and you can tell how much you love them by your pictures and what you write. Happy Birthday Mason! I can't believe that Carter has already completed a year of school. The boy's start Aug. 10th and we are ALL so excited! They are ready and so am I! Great posts!

It's Me...shell said...

ha ha that's awesome! Way to go Vic