July 17, 2001 @ 1:01pm
We have concluded that Mason looked like an alien when he was born, but he sure is handsome now. :) I have said it before, we learn more from Mason than he learns from us. It is amazing to me to see the progress we were told to expect and the progress we received.
Mason had a purple tongue for about 2 weeks when he was teeny tiny. He slept in a laundry basket for awhile because we didn't have all our stuff when he decided to come. Although we found that once in the bed he actually had slept better in his tiny laundry basket bed. :)
Uncle Kevin made Mason laugh and laugh with this fun game. Mason was easy to make laugh and was the life of the party.

Mason is a good sport when we make him do things like dress up even though his main concern is just getting the candy.
ALWAYS working hard in school and therapy. He has always been determined to do everything anyone else is doing. He will sit and watch for a long time and then decide that he too should be doing that. He gets right down to figuring out how.
This would be camping in McCall, ID. Mason LOVED it. We decided a shirt stating that he should not be alone and if he is found could the finder locate parents immediately. With 14 adults we still lost him a couple times in the campground when he strategically waited until everyone was distracted and snuck off to the docks. Soon everyday every few minutes you would hear someone yell, "Mason check!" The dirt he was allowed to do--thanks Aunt Christy
Mason is a good sport when we make him do things like dress up even though his main concern is just getting the candy.

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Mason, Hope you had a great day! Thanks Hollie for posting about Mason, I didn't ralize how much I miss seeing that little guy. He is such a sweethart and always made my day with his smile.
Kay
Happy Bday Mason! He is looking so old and big. What a handsome boy :)
What a CUTE baby mason was! He still is cute though too. :) Happy birthday buddy. Time flies!
Happy Birthday Mason! It's crazy to me that he still looks the same now as he did when he was a baby! I usually can't tell who it is in baby pics. But that totally looks like him. What a cutie!
Hope he had a great day! You are so blessed! I loved reading the stories about him!
He is indeed looking very grown up and more handsome all the time! Give him a big Birthday hug from Auntie Linda!
love love love these pics!!!
I would love to get an 8x10 print of the last one!! wonderful!
What a little handsome young man. Oh boy do I miss you guys. I have days when it's worse than others, but I have really started to miss my family over in England! I love you all and give everyone hugs and kisses from us. Happy Birthday Mason!!!
Post a Comment