Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Football Training

Once again the missionaries have been hard at work in our home. This time it was a lesson in football for the kids. Carter thinks that Elder McArthur is the most amazing person in playing football. He can never get it from him, but Carter thinks that is great.
Brennan is being taught very young, and he is pretty good if I do say so myself. He will actually kick the ball all around the back yard now. Carter and I were playing and he was chasing that ball all over the place. If you tell him no hands he will comply quickly and go back to kicking.

Elder McArthur is headed back to Scotland and it has been a pleasure getting to know him. We have really enjoyed getting to know more about Scotland through him.






1 comment:

Katie said...

Don't you just love being out of Utah so that you have the chance to meet all these neat Elders. I keep trying to line up my sister with the ones that are from Utah when they get back home. She thinks I am crazy, but we just get so attatched :) That is funny that Brennan is getting the hang of it all too.