
This is a big build up, but I thought it was funny so I am sharing. Yesterday we had a girl from next door over to play. She and the kids have been playing from over the fence for about a week now and we thought it might be time to break that barrier. Her name is Christy and she is the exact age of Mason. Well, three days difference, but you get it. Anyway, she was having a fun time with the kids and we were asking about siblings. She said she had three older brothers, but they were annoying. Christy was letting us know that she really would like a sister. Then we were talking about how I had 5 sisters and one of them was a Christy. She thought that was pretty cool. She asked about all of their names. When I started with Heather, Carter interrupted and said(in the best English accent he has), "Mom, Heather is the shoe shop keeper, right?" After correcting him and saying, "no, that is Aunt Kellie." Carter replies, "Oh, I got a bit confused, that is right, my Aunt Kellie is a shoe shop keeper." So Kellie, next time someone asks you what you do, don't just say I run and manage a billion Payless Shoe stores. You are much more than that, you are the keeper of the shoe shop.
3 comments:
hehe what a cutie. I wanna hear his accent lol
So funny! What a cute boy! I actually saw Kellie the Shoe Shop Keeper a couple days ago!
how funny! thats really neat! carter...you are so fun and smart!
Post a Comment