We had a fabulous egg hunt for some people in our ward and it was great, great, great!! I did only include pictures of our children because I didn't ask if I could share others. So we had 9 kids total and they seemed to have a good time. Mason really enjoyed his experience and got the the point that collecting the eggs and then eating them was the best way to go. Last year he would get one egg and want to break it open right then. He actually had patience enough to collect them this time. He loved it! We then unwrapped everything and he consumed it all!! Taylor had one egg and started eating while Carter brought her some more. She knew how to work it, get the reward, but do nothing for it! The dads had a good old time hiding the eggs and started to get very creative with trying camouflage techniques.Sunday, April 12, 2009
Egg Hunts Begin
We had a fabulous egg hunt for some people in our ward and it was great, great, great!! I did only include pictures of our children because I didn't ask if I could share others. So we had 9 kids total and they seemed to have a good time. Mason really enjoyed his experience and got the the point that collecting the eggs and then eating them was the best way to go. Last year he would get one egg and want to break it open right then. He actually had patience enough to collect them this time. He loved it! We then unwrapped everything and he consumed it all!! Taylor had one egg and started eating while Carter brought her some more. She knew how to work it, get the reward, but do nothing for it! The dads had a good old time hiding the eggs and started to get very creative with trying camouflage techniques.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Easter! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves.I am jealous of the green grass you guys have there. We still have a lot of snow, with a touch of brown grass peeking through, sigh.
Kay
I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter. Dying the eggs and the hunt looked like lots of fun. You're a great Mom!
Post a Comment