Thursday, April 16, 2009
What can you do in 20 seconds.....
Mason can do A LOT!!! What do I even say about this. I am in kitchen getting stuff together for Enrichment. Mike was trying to get some work done on a shadow box he is doing and 20 seconds after Mason left the kitchen I hear Mike come in. He then screams, "You looking forward to new carpet!" 20 SECONDS PEOPLE--20 SECONDS!!!!
When I told the Occupational Therapists to stop teaching Mason to unscrew lids--I WAS NOT KIDDING!!! Look what these wonderful people have done to us...Finger nail polish when shaken out will look like this---HEAVEN FORBID he just dump in one spot. Or better yet, dump on the plastic computer chair thing. Well, if this comes out I will let you all know how it is done. I'm sure we won't be letting our Landlord know about this little gem. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow. That's a lot of destruction for 20 seconds. Good luck with your carpet you patient, patient people.
Holy cow, he sure is a smarty pants. But, at least he chose a pretty narly color!
oh my goodness!! what do you say but good luck with that one...I totally believe it only took 20 seconds I have seen mason in action. I love you guys (if that helps)-jam.
Man, imagine if he had one minute! Its amazing what they can come up with to get in to and what they think of to do with it. My kids decided to make a snow storm with baby powder. I wish I could just take a picture and laugh, but that didn't happen.
Wow Hollie you sure are a trouper!!! Hey when i went home I saw your sister Kellie in the mall where she works... It was so nice to see her and say hi! I told her she HAS to come visit you that she would LOVE it!!! You and your family are just ADORABLE.. Love the Easter photos... Your little one is sure growing up!!! Well have a great day!! xoxo :)
That's FINGERNAIL POLISH! sigh.... and you two find a way to make this funny. You put a smile on my face!
holy cow! im so sorry! hows the clean up coming? so what did you do to mason?! little sneak. lol sorry.:p
how did this end up? did it come out>?
Post a Comment