Friday, September 26, 2008

We have a problem....

Sorry I didn't flip the pictures, I am too irritated! We aren't even settled in this house and LOOK__ I know I should count my blessings that my main issue in life right now is mold...This was all in the closet.....well, one portion of our closet, thank heaven it is devided so our clothes were not effected.


SSSSOOOOO, now the problem we face is the following. Do we try to break the lease considering our stuff is getting ruined. You can't just clean the wood out and clean the shoes. They all have to be tossed--which really frustrates me. We will have to see what our agents say tomorrow. The closet needs some fixing, along with the bathroom still. It is really just turning into more and more fun!! I have been online looking at houses incase the landlord does want to break lease and we would have to move--AGAIN!! Are you kidding me?! Thank you for indulging me in this little tantrum. I do hope that I will have better news about this issue later in the weekend. I don't dare sleep in my room. Just getting pictures of this stuff has caused headaches, sore throat, itching skin and burning eyes. slight uuurrrgggghhhh..k now I am done, thanks. :)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

i hope that you can find a new place to live quickly that will be safe for your family and not cost a fortune, or it can all be taken care of before anyone gets seriously ill. good luck!

Audrey said...

Hollie, I am so sorry about your mold problem. That stinks (literally)! Hope it is resolved soon. Hang in there!

Chris Pease & Christie Wilkes said...

OH MY GOSH!
"I know" -- that song you have playing on your blog!!!

i haven't heard this song since we were in Jr High, rockin' out in my old bedroom, singing and dancin' to this song!!!!

TOTAL FLASH-BACK!!!!!!

I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

Good one - way to start my morning!

;-)

Anonymous said...

WOW! How frustrated are you right now? Can't even imagine, I'll be praying that it all works itself out SOON!
Just close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine for a moment that you are on an island in the middle of Zimbabwe (sp?) with me and Becky, NOW, don't you feel better. Okay, so I hope you apprecited my humor, just trying to help as best I can :-)

Kalli and Derek said...

That is horrible! I really hope they do something quick, that can't be good for you guys, I can't belive it is so out of control, I am so sorry, that would be very frustrating to deal with.