Monday, September 8, 2008

Regular Fun...



In between all of the exploring we did we found time for regular old fun. Building blocks is always a treat with my kids. Who can build the biggest tower before Mason knocks it over. We have to make the distruction a game or no one would ever be happy. Gma and Gpa can testify that Carter still gets frustrated when his tower gets knocked before he feels it should.
Then there were the many trips to the park on base. I decided that since I loved the merry-go-round so much as a little girl I should hop on with my children. I'm not that old, but boy oh boy did that make me sick! The last picture is me trying not to hurl in front of my children.
*note to self.... Merry-go-rounds are not that much fun now a days.

3 comments:

kaylynnr said...

Looks like a bunch of fun you guys had. That is so nice that your family was able to come out by you guys, i am jealous.I know what you mean about the merry-go-round, it makes me sick too.Brett used to be the one that would knock our block towers over and think ti was fun, until we did it to him once, he didn't go for that.

Kalli and Derek said...

lol! that last picture is great! I'm glad you put that on there.

Tiffany said...

Amen to that!! Don't you just love your body telling you that your getting older? :) Oh and tums help! LOL