Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Calling all to help....

It is that time of year where everyone are doing fundraisers. Mason's school is no exception. I am typically very bad at doing these, but I thought I should start off on the right foot here in England and get into the groove of things. This is a pretty neat site that is doing the fundraising. You can order online using Mason's ID and he will get the credit.
*DISCLAIMER* Please do not feel obligated to buy. I am posting it here and I will probably send emails. Mostly because I don't know how often people check this. It is standard fundraising prices, but they do have some cute things.

Here is the INFO

Lakenheath Elementary is having a fundraiser. You can shop online athttp://www.supportmyschool.org/store/brochures.php?sID=lak7603
The group receives profit from the sale and the seller will receive prize credits.
Enter the student ID below to begin.
Student: Mason Christiansen
Student ID: lak7603
Thank you for your support.If the link above does not work, please use the following link and enter the seller ID: http://www.supportmyschool.org/store/index.php

No comments: