Oh that's cute!!! Isn't it funny what we get our kids to do? When my little girl wakes up and she sees someone she doesn't know, she pulls the saddest sad face I've ever seen! It's the cutest face in the whole world but it's so sad at the same time!!! I love it!
Wow! How time flies! I can't believe that you have 4 kids! I feel a bit behind with only 1! Thank goodness for blogs. I tracked you down through Jenny Griffin I mean Iverson's blog. Your family is beautiful! I love your music, too. I am a huge Disney music fan!
7 comments:
You mean mom! His little face is sooo sad and ya keep doing it. How rude! Ok... and its pretty funny!
Oh that's cute!!! Isn't it funny what we get our kids to do? When my little girl wakes up and she sees someone she doesn't know, she pulls the saddest sad face I've ever seen! It's the cutest face in the whole world but it's so sad at the same time!!! I love it!
Wow! How time flies! I can't believe that you have 4 kids! I feel a bit behind with only 1! Thank goodness for blogs. I tracked you down through Jenny Griffin I mean Iverson's blog. Your family is beautiful! I love your music, too. I am a huge Disney music fan!
Ha Ha Ha, now that is funny.
HAHA funny boy! That is funny that that makes him so sad. But it's great to see him smile!! AW
He is so cute! I love his little sad face.
thats hilarious but kinda sad. poor thing, makes you want to pick him up and cuddle! he definately has mike's lips! sooo funny!
Post a Comment