
Our 'little' boy is not so little! He was 13 lbs, 7 oz at his last check up. That put him into the 95% and he was only 50% for height. Short and stalky, that is Brennan. We took this picture because this is Brennan at 2 months 3 weeks old. These are 6 month PJ's. Carter wore these PJ's when he was 7-8 months old!! Are you kidding me kid! I am hoping this means he is just sucking any left over fat from me.

Mike brought Brennan to me yesterday in Taylor's toy push chair. Got to love the imagination of Dad's. A bit nervous, then he was happy again.


I just loved this close-up so I am including it in here.
7 comments:
He's getting so big! And cute!
So I guess I better be sending off the 12 month clothes!!! He is so cute I wish I could see him up close to sqeeze those cheeks and kiss him to death. Love you guys-Jam
He is so cute I love his face in the bottom picture how funny.
sooo cute! whoa boy, what are you feeding him?! he's huge! hope he's cuddly. great pics of the kids! love em! I keep forgetting to check this blog. so sorry! looks like you have had a lot of fun touring england! thats wonderful. so nice to have helpers to entertain the kids. just as long as the little thing stays outside right?!
We love the chunkers!!! You are right about the creativity of dads. Clay thinks of the crazy things to do also. How fun for them though!
How cute! Is is getting so big I can't believe it. Gotta love those little distractions that get the kids out of your hair for a few mins. They are all so cute and I miss all of you. Love ya
I came on here to check out how your little baby was doing. OH my he is so cute and chunky. Our Elizabeth was a chunk like that, I miss all the baby fat. Everyone is getting so big!!!
Post a Comment