
You remember the stroller post right? Mike decided to take it one step further today while I was dropping off Carter at a birthday party. I don't think he realized what he did. This starts a whole line of Taylor wanting to push Brennan all the time. I can only imagine the things poor Brennan is going to have to put up with.

Getting more and more tubby everyday. Is it true, he is really 3 months old already!

Brennan started to cry while we were taking a photo, this was Taylor face, as if we made him cry on purpose. She is so animated in her face, it is hilarious.

Mason attacking Mike....this is where it started, the following is what it turned into.

Taylor is actually under Mason in this shot, so you can barely see a corner of her hair. She is just in there like one of the boys.

Now she has had enough. At least until she starts back in on them again.

Brennan was being so cute and smiley while I was getting him dressed. He really is such a happy little 'Guy' :). So Taylor and I are making faces at him and I make that rolling your r's noise with my tongue. Oh my! Brennan got freaked out, he started to cry and was shaking. It was kind of funny in it's own sad way. I really enjoy nights like this, we just get to have fun, wrestle, and just be a family.

4 comments:
How cute I love all the pictures. I can't believe he is already 3 months that went by fast. Well he is so cute.
i just love your cute little family! everyone of your kids are just too precious, i can't wait to see how melissa behaves with a little baby around.
Cute family!! I miss you guys so much I honestly ache!
what wholesome, lovin' fun! makes me smile! oh my gosh! "our song" just came on! thats so awesome! thanks for that cool lift this morning...I really needed it cause actually I am a bit irritated with you know who this week!:\ now I guess I have to call him and tell him I love him:)
Post a Comment