Thursday, September 11, 2008

England Rain

The rain that happens in movies that just soaks the people in a matter of seconds does exsist! We were headed out to the van from church and we got drenched! The picture is hard to see how wet we are, unless you look at Taylor. :) We were the only ones that just went for it as most were hundled in the building waiting for it to let up. It was so much fun and such a great reminder to enjoy those moments that God gives us to let loose and love his creations!


4 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

HOW FUN! I love the rain. I can't belive how much you posted I swear I just checked this a couple days ago! Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I really hope we can make it out there this time. Love you guys.

The Viewer said...

FUN! I TOO love the rain. Wish I was there... or I wish you all were here to join us for Blake's birthday :( But you'll be there in spirit right! Wish it would rain here, really hard.

Anonymous said...

I've only visited London, never lived there, but it rained the WHOLE time we were there. It was weird.

The Velas said...

I just love it when Mike is all WET! And yes this is Mike V. leaving the comment, not Jamie, DUH!