
This is the start of my effort to play catch up. We had such a busy great time once Grandpa got here that I have now just had time and energy to blog my own blog. Carter has started school. He is loving the class and was thrilled to be bringing a packed lunch. It was great to have him so excited about school. Taylor needed to make sure she was also in the school picture. She has already managed to sneak in the building while picking up Carter twice this week. Carter is doing well and trying really hard at all of his sounds for the letters.

Walking to the school with Grandma and Taylor. YIPPEEE!!!!
4 comments:
Hollie,
I just love your way of putting things. I like your shortened version of Mason's first day. I was laughing. The kids are getting so big. Your family picture at the top is so cute and aren't you just looking great! Your lucky that way I guess to have a baby and then.... nothing. Glad that things are going good.
LOVE LOVE LOVE yout new, updated family pircure! LOVE YOU ALL!
I would love a copy of your family picture-it is so cute. HOpe you are adjusting back to normal day to day!! It sounds like you and the parnets all had some good times and memories. I am very jealous because I really want to come visit!! Love to all of you!!
jam
What handsome boys, that is great they love school. I am still catching up on all of your posts, I have been pretty busy and am way behind.
Post a Comment