Wow you have been very busy! I have not had a chance to get on the computer to blog or look at any other blogs for a while I guess, I can't belive its been that long! Brennan is so big and so dang cute, I wish I was there to hug him and kiss him. I miss you guys so much. Looks like Mason had a good birthday, give him a hug for me. Loved seeing all the pictures. Love you guys!
5 comments:
Too funny! Those just totally made my day!
Wow you have been very busy! I have not had a chance to get on the computer to blog or look at any other blogs for a while I guess, I can't belive its been that long! Brennan is so big and so dang cute, I wish I was there to hug him and kiss him. I miss you guys so much. Looks like Mason had a good birthday, give him a hug for me. Loved seeing all the pictures. Love you guys!
That's hilarious! He's AWESOME and he knows it! It's fun to see him strut his stuff... But why isn't Mike dancing with him? We miss you Carter!
he has been watching his dad too much!!!
Post a Comment