Tuesday, July 1, 2008

name change for those that dont know yet

So we have changed little Alma's name. We liked the name Alma, but it just wasn't fitting him and before we set it in stone we decided we should take in other options.
So now...Brennan Guy Christiansen is here. If I had internet yet I would have posted this sooner, but most of you know how moving goes. We have tons of pictures that I will be posting tomorrow when we get our home computer hooked up to the world--finally!!
other news

Carter starts school tomorrow--all day...I am a little nervous for him...dont' worry I know he will do great and I think i will just miss him.
Mason is waiting to start because we need to get everything squared away with an aide, meetings for placement, all those fun things that Mason needs. Can't just jump in with him. bummer.
Taylor is doing great. She is a little mommy with Brennan and is always wanting to hold, help, and take care of the baby. She is brilliant!

Love to all

1 comment:

Denise said...

So CUTE Hollie! I love the name Brennan. Good luck with the move & everything!