Monday, July 14, 2008

Just an update

Well, we are officially getting into real life. Mike goes back to work today--bummer! He has been very spoiled at getting so much time off. It has obviously been a long time since he actually worked. He had gone back to work for two whole days before having Brennan.
Denise, since you mentioned it. My husband it great at getting pictures up. I am left with the rest. He would much rather hang a few pictures than go through all those boxes of 'stuff' that he would just assume throw away and forget that we have.
Brennan is already so big in our eyes. Mike and I were looking at him last night and were just amazed at how much he has grown. It is crazy how each one grows just a wee bit faster than the rest.
Carter has one more week of school and then it is the summer break. He is going to be so sad that school is out. Although he has been busy counting down the days until Gma Mason gets here. He has learned a bit of math by taking one day away at a time. It is very cute.
Mason and Taylor are getting on well. They have never spent so much time together since she was born. It is funny to see how they interact with one another. Mason forgets that she is not Carter and we can't exactly lay on top of her for wrestling time.
Our house is almost there. I decided that although I still have messes everywhere I should take some pictures. Otherwise time would pass waiting for that one day when everything would be in order. Oh wait--it never is! So there you have it. I didn't get pictures of the master bedroom because Mike was sleeping(he works nights). Our room is behind that door that you can see the two boxes in front of from the kitchen(Mason baracades-they are full). There is a utility room and our room back there. We are settling in more and more everyday. I wish that I had one day with no children and it would be done--but that's life!
Speaking of life. I need to make dinner, have FHE and then get children ready for bed..so I should probably stop blogging.

2 comments:

Hutchison Family Blog said...

Nice to see everything is well with your family. Jesse and I miss Carter. We have lost a lot of CTR 5 children this year. Love to see the updated pictures.

Our crazy Crew said...

Hollie, you've been tagged. Check out my blog.