Nothing is more fun than celebrating the 4th with the English!! :) Carter came home on Thursday from school with a new discovery. I told him they were having a special dinner at school on Friday to observe a bit of Independence Day. He looked at me and with a shock said, "Mom, my friends told me I'm American!!" We have told him this hundreds of times, but apparently it only rings true if his friends tell him. I asked if he was the only American in his class and if the rest were British. That is when he corrected me quickly and said, "Mom, they are English." Geez, forgive me!! He was very proud about celebrating his countries birthday with fireworks.




This is Mason and Daddy on the bumper cars and then Carter had a go. The last time we went to this same carnival Mason was freaking out if we walked by a ride. He was not having a good time at all. That was 5 years ago and time sure has changed. If we had our camera with us for the first ride you would fully understand. Mason was set on a ride that freaked out Carter!!! Taylor and I also went on it and I was a bit scared. Poor Taylor didn't want to go on anything else at all. Might I reccomend something calm for a childs first ride at a carnival. :) oops..


Getting ready for Fireworks. Taylor was quickly in my lap with eyes covered for the fireworks show. Then we discovered that she was still watching through cracks in her fingers--so cute! Mason loved every second of the fireworks. He was wide eyed and clapping with excitement. Carter was running back and forth while watching and was so excited to be there.
Brennan, well he slept the whole time. :)
Happy 4th of July everyone. It still is great to be American. I hope everyone else is as excited about that as Carter!
4 comments:
How cute about Carter in school.Do they have year round school there?Everyone looks like they had a great time. Brennan is so cute. Happy 4th to you guys too.
Wow! You have been BUSY! I am tired just reading your blog. A baby, moving, kids starting school...you are amazing! Brennan is adorable and the kids all look so happy and great. I am glad that you guys are doing great. Happy 4th of July!!!!
I have yet to post a congratulations on your new little baby. He's darling. What a cute family you have, it sounds like you had a great time at the carnival. Happy 4th of July!
what adventures! It so wonderful to hear how things are going so well. Carter in school with the English! amazing! it so sweet how much he loves his little brother. and how cute of Taylor, what a little helper she wants to be! how blessed you all are that Brennan is so good!!! lucky. give lots of hugs and kisses from nana!
Post a Comment