Monday, June 23, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a head full of hair! CONGRATS AGAIN!

Denise Christiansen said...

great pics. loved living the moments in spirit and love! everyone looks thrilled, except Taylor. was she just having a moment or is she not dealing well with the new addition who seems to be stealing her position? give her a kiss for me and that she's going to make a wonderful big sister! it's sinking in more now that you are in England, seeing these pics:(
missing you. good luck with your amazing 4!

kaylynnr said...

Congrats! Alma is so cute! Brady enjoyed seeing the pictures, he said he misses Carter. He looks a little bit like Mike. Wish we could be there to get to know him too.Miss you guys!

Kalli and Derek said...

So cute! I love all the hair. It's hard to believe he is here, it just doesn't seem real with you being gone the whole time. I can't beleive you went home the same day, is that normal over there? Can't wait to see him, love you guys!

Lisa said...

thanks for the pictures! he is so handsome! what a great looking family. you too, you look wonderful! i am so excited for you

Katey said...

Congrats! He is so cute! Glad you made it in time. Barely! xoxo

Jenn said...

Wow! Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable. And it sounds like the delivery went smoothly and quickly (I'm jealous!).

The Velas said...

So can we just call Alma "mini Carter" he looks just like carter did!! I am so happy for you and the family. You look amazing. It was nice to talk to you yesterday glad things are going good. I (and my family) love you all so much. Thank you for all the pictures. Hopefully sooner than later we can meet Alma in person! Love always and forever, Jamie

Mindy Lu said...

He's a keeper!Kristopher says "baby ohhh cute" We love you guys and wish we could be there to HELP and cuddle with Alma! I know there's not a whole lot we can do from across the ocean but let us know. Noah says "Hi!" to the kids. XOXOXO

Patricia Tueller said...

Hi Hollie, Mike and beautiful family ~ We love reading your BLOG and soon I'll figure out all the ways to get to the 'sisters' etc. So happy for the safe arrival of Alma ~ great name!
XOXO ~ Auntie P and Uncle Rich

James & Heidi said...

Congratulations! He DEFINETELY looks like his siblings! I'm glad he made it here safely. Now how is Hollie feeling? Way to Go!

Our crazy Crew said...

Congratulations on a very cute baby! Hope you're doing well also.

Chris Pease & Christie Wilkes said...

As always, your kids are freakin' cute. Glad to see you are both healthy and the Mason-nose tradition continues to live strong with #4 as well.

Love 'n miss ya.
-C Dub