Holy cow, has it been two weeks already?
Brennan is doing great. He greatly surpassed the goal of being at least his birth weight when he topped the scale at 8 pounds today.(good guess Gpa and Gma Mason) I can't believe he has grown a pound already. Time flies when you are unpacking boxes. :) He is a wonderful little baby and is only moody during the hours of 8:30 and 9:30 pm..don't ask that is just his time. He is so content all day long, that is just the special hour I guess. It is a tired but don't want to sleep quite yet moodiness. Love it
The kids are doing great with him. Mason even moved him from his(Brennan's) crib to our bed(about 4 feet away from each other)--without us in the room...SCARY!!! So Mason is getting brave, which means we have to be extra careful now. He grabs his clothes and moves him like an animal mommy would move her young. One lesson learned, babies are not that fragile, although we dont' let Mason loose with him, dont' worry. He is safe. Carter LOVES Brennan to death. He is a great helper and is even more loving now that he started school and doesn't see him all day long. Taylor is struggling with being a big girl and still needed help in many ways. She loves helping with Brennan and wants to do everything for him. If a diaper is needed she yells out, "me!" She is running around getting everything for a change. What a great big sister she is.
Alright, speaking of Brennan, he is in need of a mommy right now....Love to all
6 comments:
Wow, can't believe Brennan is 2 weeks already! Happy to hear everything and everyone is doing great. Loved the picture of Taylor and Carter with Brennan under the laundry basket, how cute!
You guys make such a cute baby! I love his curly hair. I am so sad I can't just oohh and aahh over him in person. How's the move going? Did you move into the house that you pictured earlier?? Keep us updated!
oh hey, what's your email address so I can put you on our blog list?
Hey Audrey..I don't ahve your email address. Or at least I can't find it. So email me at hollienboys@yahoo.com. Thanks can't wait tosee all you guys have been up too.
Hey sis, he is such a cutie it makes me sad we can't be there! Noah thought it was awesome that Brennan was under the basket. We love you guys! xoxoxo
I love the pics too. Brennan looks sweet! How are Mason and Carter adjusting to being in England? Sigh....love and miss you guys
Post a Comment