Carter, Taylor, and Brennan were out of school for half term this week. We have had a fun filled week because, as luck would have it, daddy was off for his three days during the week. We have ran some errands, gone to a wedding, went swimming, saw Avengers, and finally went to the seaside and played some Miniature Golf. It turns out that mommy took third after daddy and Carter, but I still think they miscounted some of their strokes. ;) Whatever I need to tell myself to feel better, right?
When at the seaside you have to get ice cream, it is just a rule. Taylor enjoyed hers at a slower speed than the boys, they wanted to run out into the sand as soon as possible.
Cameron wasn't totally thrilled with having to wait a little longer than normal for lunch, but once again he is a great baby and took it in stride.
I think Carter is destined to live near a beach of some kind--preferably one with big waves, I see surfing in his future for sure. While watching the kids we decided it would be fun to end up somewhere that had a warm beach at our next assignment...oh the possibilities.
Taylor isn't over fond of the water, but I think it is because of the cold factor, not the water factor. She doesn't like being cold and I can't blame her. Although we had a gorgeous day at the seaside with the sunny weather, the sea is still very frigid! I don't know how Carter plays in it like he does.
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun, how lucky Mike got to join in!
Post a Comment