Brennan Guy is 4 years old!! Brennan has been looking forward to this day for quite some time, mostly because he wants to start swimming lessons with the big kids. :)
Compliments go out to Mike, Carter, Mason, and Cameron for a fabulous job decorating the house while Brennan, Taylor, and myself were out getting pizza for Brennan's birthday dinner. Mason had been so excited to to give Brennan's gift to him. Mason was with me when I went shopping and kept throwing things in the cart...some for him, some for Brennan. We had a little birthday party for him at our house before his friend party on Saturday.
A week ago the kids had their summer fete for the school and Carter saw a little shield that he picked up for Brennan for his birthday. He also gave him a new book mark, and some of his old sunglasses. In this picture he is reading the card he made, Carter really is a sweet big brother most of the time.
A new baseball bat!
On Saturday we went to the bowling alley to celebrate with a few friends of Brennan's. Brennan loves bowling and can't get enough of the lanes.
SILLY FACES--it really is the only way to get a cute picture of this many children--Mason was to worried about the ice cream to come get in the picture. :)
While we were singing.....Brennan thought we were silly. We sure love you Brennan and all your silliness. Brennan was gaining the nickname Bren-10 some time back. We were at the dinner table and all the children were talking about nicknames. Out of the blue, Brennan says, "my name is Bren-10 Fat-Man." What?!?! We all thought it was so funny that he added fat man to the end. He will correct us sometimes if we don't call him that. I know eventually he won't want to be called that, I decided putting it on his cake was a must for the memory alone. Brennan is a sweet little boy with a lot of energy. He loves going to preschool and he also loves his home days. He always wants me to go to the park with him. He enjoys walking down the road to a local sandwich shop and getting an egg sandwich. Brennan loves to look through his book of sounds/letters and tell me all their sounds. He also loves for me to read to him. The love of cars, especially ones that are fast, are deep in his heart. He is always on the go, even when he thinks he wants to watch a movie he generally doesn't last unless it is night time and he is finally tired. Bren-10 Fat Man--we LOVE YOU!!
Carter was thrilled to pieces that he broke 100 in his bowling game on the 8th frame. I'm not sure what he ended up with in the end because he started a new game before he let me see, but he was thrilled. Out of his mouth, "Mom, I didn't think I would break 100 points until I was over 10 years old--and I'm 9!"
Also, I love this picture of Mason. We just love how he looks in hats, but he won't wear them. I put this one on his head and he actually left it there for about 2 minutes. I got the camera and he immediately started taking it off--but I was faster!
No comments:
Post a Comment