Monday, June 4, 2012

Duxford Imperial War Museum


Carter went on a school trip to the Imperial War Museum in Duxford. He was able to take Mike's little deployment camera and got some great shots. He also took A LOT of pictures that are not on here. I remember my first school trip and the crazy pictures I took. So it was really fun seeing all the fun that Carter had on the trip and having fun with his friends. I am attempting to get Carter to come and write a few words about his day--so we will see how that goes. :) 

This is an airplane motor

This is a Halifax with me and Isaac the penguin boy.

me, Max, and Mimi in front of a plane.

Me in front of a missile jet.







 The museum I went to was really awesome and my best part was going inside an airplane.
Ms. Pizzy with all our hats on her head--that is my teacher.







No comments: