Thursday, October 6, 2011

School Days

Mason started 5th Grade

Mason in his taxi on his first day, he was so anxious to get going and get to school. The summer is way to long for his liking!

Carter started Year 4 and is in Red Class. He was nervous because he is the oldest in the school and is, "responsible to look after the younger children."

Taylor is in Year 1 and can't get enough school. She is the one picking up her homework without any reminders and gets cross with us if we aren't helping fast enough.

Brennan wanted this day to be his first day, but he had to wait two more days! It was torture for him, he was so anxious!

Finally Brennan's big day was here. His first official day of school. This boy was super excited and was so good at school. He loves going on his three days in the week and begs to go on his 'home days' as well. He has never felt sad about leaving me when I drop him off. He is so independent and confident about school, I love it.

We had this gorgeous rainbow that I wish I would have the photography skills to capture its full beauty. I couldn't even fit the whole thing from any angle at our house, the kids were so thrilled to see the massive rainbow in the sky.

No comments: