
This was the morning we left the first campsite. After having a couple nights were we listened to the rain and prayed it wouldn't float our tent away it was nice to see a bit of sunshine over the mountains.

We started in Glencoe, which is the town you will find shortly after entering the Highlands, and then from there we made a little circle travelling a bit west to the Isle of Skye. These shots are of one of the many Lochs we passed by. We always love the drive through Scotland, and this was no different!


Although we had been to this castle before, our travelling companions, the Schmidts, had not and it is a must see. Once our kids see a castle there is no way to tell them we aren't going in, so we made our way through this very cool and historic castle, Eilean Donan.
1 comment:
I've said it before...I'm so jealous about all your castles!! I want to see just one!! And i'm also jealous about the way your little guy pouts. Mine throws things and hits/kicks.
Post a Comment