Sunday, October 16, 2011

20 weeks and counting...

Finally had Carter take a snapshot of the growing baby bump. I am 20 weeks and a few days in this picture. Feeling pretty good and working hard to get my list of projects done before I am too big to care about my list of projects that need to be done.

6 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

What a beautiful Bump you got there, Almost as beautiful as the woman carrying it... Wish I was there
Sweets!

I Love You,

Mike

The Dahls said...

WHAT?! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!!!!

L said...

Congrats gorgeous prego lady! And I'm sorry that your hubby is gone right now. You are an amazing mommy and wife, such a great example. Good luck with all you are doing!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Emily--you need to pay better attention to FB :)love ya!

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

awwww so cute! Hey way cute skirt too ;)

TokenLiberal said...

You look absolutely fabulous!