Monday, November 2, 2009

Step in the right direction

Good news, Mike's car is fixed. At least it was tonight and hopefully will remain fixed for awhile. Finally took it in as Mike had attempted all his tricks.
We received good news today, Mike is going to be lifted from his profile. He has been non-deployable for almost a year and we were concerned about a medical board happening, but that is not the case. This of course means he will be deploying soon, but we are fine with that in our house. It is part of our life. The kids do not know yet, so if any of you far distant relatives are talking to them please don't ask about it. :) We feel it best to announce to them what is happening about 2 weeks before. That way they don't stew over it for too long.

Okay, it is November blogging month and I am suppose to try and post everyday. I don't know that I have that much to say, but it might be fun.

Yes, I know I missed yesterday.


For anyone who could not figure out the clue from the last post now is that time that you will feel just like I did. MONSTER is the answer. seriously, how come I could not think of that? If you are more intelligent than I and it didn't cause you any problems...well keep that to yourself so I don't feel bad. :)

1 comment:

It's Me...shell said...

I could not be as cool with him leaving as you seem to be. I'm glad his car is fixed just in time for him to leave though. ha ha ha. And Monster! I should have thought of that P.s. I'm really excited to have the baby. I'm also really freaked out of my mind. We'll see how it goes when it happens. :)