Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My sister is awesome.....

So this is a small shout out to my family for my November 3rd blog post. I wanted to brag that Mindy is my sister. Everyone looks fabulous, however, Mindy you are awesome. She made her and Kevin's costumes and a little Ariel costume for Sahara(Jamie and Mike's little baby). I was so impressed with these and what a fun family I have. I love to see pictures, but it does make me homesick for them. Chili cook offs and costume contests. Skye, you scared me...geez...no wonder Joshua is crying..you are great!!
King Triton and Ursela...Mindy you are one talented lady!!!
Cards, sewing random costumes with NO patterns, creativity of 10 people, you are amazing.

4 comments:

Denise said...

WOW! Those are the most awesome costumes ever!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh! That is absolutely amazing and hilarious! They look AWESOME!

Mindy Lu said...

Thanks sis, sorry I suck at blogging, calling and basically communicating.... i love you!

It's Me...shell said...

Very nice Mindy!