Mike calls me an aggresive female driver..whatever that is suppose to mean. :) Dad, I want no comment from you. :) Because I have an idea of what is going through your head right now. I sure as heck can't deny this one, that is without a doubt my little head behind that steering wheel. At least it gave me something to blog about other than my children.Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Aggresive Female Driver...
In my defense I honestly did still think it was 60mph, I was lucky I wasn't even going that fast. Apparently it had changed to 30mph. Seriously, not everyone has the priviledge of having evidence of their speeding. :) This is what happens when Hollie is on her way back from a RS Pres. meeting and she just can't stand that long drive.....
Mike calls me an aggresive female driver..whatever that is suppose to mean. :) Dad, I want no comment from you. :) Because I have an idea of what is going through your head right now. I sure as heck can't deny this one, that is without a doubt my little head behind that steering wheel. At least it gave me something to blog about other than my children.
Mike calls me an aggresive female driver..whatever that is suppose to mean. :) Dad, I want no comment from you. :) Because I have an idea of what is going through your head right now. I sure as heck can't deny this one, that is without a doubt my little head behind that steering wheel. At least it gave me something to blog about other than my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ha ha ha I love this!
Oops! I don't know that you are an agressive female driver but I do know that you could drive Big Brown like no one else ever could have! LOL!
haha, this is so great!
i think that could easily be me!
it took me a split second to think something was wrong with the picture...i had a quick thought say, "she's on the wrong side of the road! haha oh yah! she's in England!"
by the way when did you get a Honda? i miss mine!!
ha ha ha that's great! It could happen to any of us
Post a Comment