A few highlights:
*Mason LOVES Halloween, what's not to like, you get candy for doing nothing. Mason finds this quite motivating to get his bag around the car park quickly. Then he sits in one spot and eats just about everything. One of the guys in our ward was helping Mason with opening the candy and Mason started to tease him about sharing his loot. Mason finally did share a few Reeses Pieces.
*I loved that Taylor was told to get her shoes on and grabbed her 'Wellies' or rainboots for the people that read this who have no idea what Wellies are. When I saw her walking through the building I thought of "Ever After" when she says her shoes are too big and her friend Gustof says, "No one will be looking at your shoes."
*Also, who names a candy "Banana Skids" doesn't sound like the end result would be worth it. :) Sorry, had too.

4 comments:
Can I just say that I love that you're starting to sound a little bit British? There are just a few words leaking in here and there and I love it. I love your little family, you guys are cute.
How cute you all look. Is that iron man? Kaden is obsessed with iron man and keeps telling everyone that is what he is going to be, even though he isn't. Lol. You all look great. Sounds like everyone had a good time too.
Look how awesome you all look! I love your costumes & your long hair is gorgeous! Glad to hear you had a great time.
Fun Costumes! I love Halloween too. And I wish I had wellies to grab. I love those
Post a Comment