Sunday, October 11, 2009

Random

I just don't even know what to say about these fabulous child of mine. He is so sweet and funny!


Inside the mini tent that we got when Brennan was a tiny baby. This was our Sunday afternoon fun. Brennan was coming and laying on top of us at first. Then Brennan continued to go to the outside and stick his face against the netting.



You can't see it, but we did some more tooth pulling for Sunday. Mason is a fight, but Mike got it out. :)



This was amazing! Okay, I am being a little over the top because Mason has been willing to share on many occasions. This was the first with Brennan. He was rewarded with fruit snacks for letting us get his tooth. Brennan was hounding him and was then quite pleased that Mason did share!









2 comments:

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

Go Mason! How sweet!

It's Me...shell said...

Nice one Mason! I don't even like sharing my fruit snacks. They are just way too delicious