Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brennan

I just realized the other day that Brennan is 16 months old. Wow! Time really does fly by. Brennan and I were waiting for our ride to get to our house and it was nice outside so we enjoyed some fresh air. Brennan walked right up to a dandelion and started to blow on it. It was so cute, I didn't realize he had caught on to that concept. I ran to grab the camera and got a few shots of our boy that is growing so quickly.
Brennan LOVES birds. I don't know if I have mentioned this, so if I have I'm sorry. Brennan can sign bird, say bird, and loves every morning seeing the birds on the roof of the house across the street. This is him pointing them out to me. Whenever we get out of the car his head immediately looks up. Always excited to see those fabulous birds of his.


I am just really in love with this little guy. He just loves being happy, loves to give love and he also has a little bite if things aren't going his way. He growls or yells at you and then smiles again so quickly he forgets why he was upset.

3 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

What a cutie!

Christy Jo McFarland said...

so cute...and it was nice to see a pic of you for a change, I MISS U LOTS! I just put a new one together a few weeks ago...tools are fun...

It's Me...shell said...

That's awesome. I love that he growls.