
Brennan is a huge mass of personality as of late. He is so affeciante to everyone. He loves giving us hugs and kisses. He is picking up on signing and it so darn cute about telling us he wants something. He knows which cupboard to take us to for his particular favorites. He LOVES milk and banana's. He knows the sign for both and isn't afraid to use them. He finally decided he can go down the stairs although he walks down using the railing instead of going down backwards. Brennan still loves music and he also will sit for awhile and let you read to him which is great. He loves getting the book and pointing to the pictures. He can mimic quite a few words when we say them and has a few regulars. Brennan is a really fun baby to have around and I am looking forward to getting some one on one time with him a couple times a week while Taylor is in school. It will be fabulous!
2 comments:
such a cutie tootie!!!
I love how happy he looks. I think it's so convenient when kids can sign.
Post a Comment