She felt very special with her packed lunch and bag of extra clothes to take with her. She was also excited about her new haircut. She is so big and we are excited for her to be doing something for her.
Friday, September 4, 2009
First Day of School
Our little Taylor started her first day of school. Doesn't she just look so cute!? I know it, you don't have to tell me. She was really excited yesterday when we went to meet her Key Person and play at the school for a bit. I think it turned official with the uniform and she realized that she would be left by mom. She cried for my benefit only of course. I called when I got home and they said she was prefectly fine and enjoying her friends. Taylor did come home and told me she smacked a kid. :( Now we know she felt comfortable enough to be herself.
She felt very special with her packed lunch and bag of extra clothes to take with her. She was also excited about her new haircut. She is so big and we are excited for her to be doing something for her.
She felt very special with her packed lunch and bag of extra clothes to take with her. She was also excited about her new haircut. She is so big and we are excited for her to be doing something for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe Taylor is in school! She looks like a little lady.
Woah, I can't believe she's going to school! crazy. and what a sweet older brother
What adorable grownup children! Tell Taylor she looks smashing with her new hairdo -- very stylish! They are changing so fast! Enjoy a little breathing time, Hollie!
XOXO
Auntie L
How cute! I love how excited they are when they are young, hope it sticks. lol How nice for you to get a little break during the day.
man! i cant beleive how big they are getting! so sad but so exciting for them to experience life's wonders! cute cute cute!!
Post a Comment