
This last weekend we spent at the temple. They just put Moroni(a prophet from the Book of Mormon) up on the spire about a month ago. Because of the location of the temple they haven't been able to do it until now. If anyone flies into Gatwick Airport we understand you can see the temple and all the grounds on the landing.
It was fun to walk the grounds with the kids. They always get so excited about going to the temple. It is fun to see them be thrilled about something that means so much to Mike and I. Mike, of course, was able to put the new camera into action. He got some pretty fabulous shots. I think we will be seeing less and less of Mike in pictures as he is now going to be the one playing with his new toy! :)

2 comments:
AW Mason looks sooooo big!
the kids are getting way too cute and grown-up!! Looks you all had fun. OH, you and Mike look great too!! Love you guys! I am so glad you FINALLLY got your camera. (Zoie is in awwe about how cute Brennan is.)
Post a Comment