We started celebrating Saturday and didn't stop until Tuesday. We had a friends party on Saturday afternoon where we had 18 children over to play. One bouncy slide and some face painting was all it took to entertain many children for 2 hours. We loved that they don't open presents or have cake at the party here in England. The two most stressful parts of a party disappear and you are left with pure fun!! You give the cake with the party favors as they head out the door. Fabulous!!! Sunday we enjoyed the bouncy slide as a family and had some great times doing tricks off the top. The kids and the parents had a lot of fun. Then Carter opened his gifts from Mason, Taylor, and Brennan. Lego's and a Power Ranger costume were very much appreciated.

I love the age of three. They finally get why birthday's are so cool. Taylor was shopping with me for Carter when I asked her what she was going to want for her birthday. She doesn't get the surprise part of it, so things just started being added to the trolley. She chose underwear, a notebook, aftershave(I put that back), a ball, and a colorful weekly meds dispenser. I think the underwear seemed cool at the store, but unwrapping it revealed a different emotion. First small picture says it all. She felt very special and her big brothers were making sure that they were making her the center of attention.

1 comment:
looks like so much fun. you have such cute kiddies!!
Post a Comment